Monday, April 21, 2014

Help Students Read Banned Book: The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie

Thank you all for the vigorous and thoughtful dialogue on my diary: Meridian, Idaho Public Schools Ban The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie This article summarizes my work with donating books: Many across Valley have joined together to support literacy.
I founded the Literacy Project years ago to support grassroots educational initiatives that directly affect the lives of children. Our goal is to get books into their hands. My wife and our kids love to help give away the books.
I would like to distribute a copy of a wide variety of Boise-area parents, so that they can read it and choose, if, how, and when, they will share and discuss it with their children. Will you help? Here is my crowdfunding campaign:


No comments:

Post a Comment